Sunday, April 18, 2010

Virginia

We have been 'camped' in our daughter Heathers' driveway for just over a week. Been great being around the grandkids! Helping with projects, Heather has 2 in school and a 2 year old, can you imagine trying to set up and paint a room under those conditions? Well she has accomplished a lot, but still much to be done. I get to be Super Daddy!

Went offroad cycling with an old friend on Saturday, wow, I have lost my edge. I am sure I can get some of it back, but my seat coming off the rails was my clue to keep it a short day.

This week, have some painting to do, a little electrical work. Our oldest has a field trip tomorrow! Quite excited, she is heading to Jamestown, VA, the site of the first permanent colony in North America. She told us all about how we came to this nation, filtered through the new teachings. Interesting. Not that we didn't get a slanted view when my generation was in school, but the current stuff, well made me feel old I guess.

Guess that is it for now, good night...

1 comment:

Followers

Colorado River, Earp, CA

Colorado River, Earp, CA
Looking north

Search This Blog